axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java for binary transfer
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 05:23:54 GMT
ADB should support this schema. so I think the reason that Anne pointing out
should be the case.
In addition to that can we use *use* attribute for elements? it is for
attributes.
you have to use minOccures and maxOccures attributes for elements. but those
attributes are also can not be use d for top level elements.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.