axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rampart: how to use UsernameToken, Signature and Encrypt together, use different username.
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 04:54:42 GMT
Hi,

The issue here is that the value of the "user" element in the
configuration is used for both signature and UsernameToken. In the
case of signature this is the alias of the private key in the
keystore.

Right now is it not possible to specify two different values for
these. However the workaround is to make sure the alias of the private
key in the keystore is the same as the username of the UsernameToken.

We should fix this. Please create a JIRA [1].

*Please use rampart-dev@ws.apache.org for posts related to Rampart.*

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAMPART