axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Manoj Khangaonkar" <khangaon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] java2wsdl classpath
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:39:22 GMT
Alistair,

The -cp is a java runtime command line option.

What ever you pass here is passed to the java.exe that executes the jave
code.

If you look in the script ( java2wsdl.sh or java2wsdl.bat) you will see that
the code

(1) creates something called AXIS2_CLASSPATH ( all the axis runtime jars
that are required
(2) append to (1) the classpath the user passed it with java2wsdl -cp
(3) append the %CLASSPATH% variable

If you are not familiar with how the jvm treates -cp , I would say - look at
the java documentation.

On windows , step 3 does not happen. There is JIRA issue open and a patch
has been provided.

Mj