axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "pau carre" <pau.ca...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting the context WSDL from Java code
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 08:16:17 GMT
Hi, I have two WS that use a common class which validates the SOAP
message against the WSDL. I get the SOAP with:
        MessageContext context =
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
        SOAPEnvelope env = context.getRequestMessage().getSOAPEnvelope();

The problem I have is that I cannot get "properly" the WSDL to extract
the XML Schema to validate the XML SOAP instance. Now I get the WSDL
via URL. But, I would like to get it from the context so as not to
check which WS is running and not to get an exception if some URI
change happens.

I tried:
        MessageContext context =
org.apache.axis.MessageContext.getCurrentContext();
        Document document = (Document) context.getProperty ("WSDL");
but it returns a Document null instance.

Thanks in advance,
Pau