axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jorge Jiménez C." <j...@tuxpan.com>
Subject Re: Remote Deployment API
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:08:15 GMT
Thanks Angel. I'm sure your help will avoid a lot of head aches in the
near future, but i need a starting point.

I guess Remote Deployment API is implemented by packages under
"org.apache.axis2.deployment",  but classes in the java-doc are not very
well documented. ¿Is there any other documentation?

Thanxs