axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: sendReceive and sendRobust
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:29:10 GMT
Hi Rishi ;

sendRobust  is to invoke an in-only operation , and when you use that if
something goes wrong in the server then you will be notify .

When you want to invoke an in-out operation (which has a response) then
you need to use sendReceive. Since sendReceive has designed to invoke
in-out it is not recommended to use that to invoke in-only operation and
if you do so you will get exception as well,

Thanks
Deepal

--
Thanks,