axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Kucypera <...@mikrozet.wroc.pl>
Subject [Axis2 1.1.1] Parametrizing POJO deployment
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:56:18 GMT
I created my service from POJO and now I need to parametrize the
resulting sevice and the WSDL: first I need to incject some textual
documentation about complex data types, it's fields and particualr port
types' methods, as wsdl:documentation tags. And second, I want to
influence the "nillable" parameter that axis adds to most of the
structure fields. (How) Can I achieve it with POJO and automatic
WSDL generation ?

And more general question: is there any reference documentation about
services.xml file ? (Except the source axis code ;)

J.K.