axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Regarding to next Release.
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:46:56 GMT
Hi David,

Yes ,that is the issue. We need to release Axis2 1.2 with the features
that I sent few weeks ago. But the issue is only few of them have fixed
now and need to fix the rest . In the mean time in this release we need
to support Jax-ws and pojo annotation (those are the two key features).
So depending on the deliverability of those date will be change. However
let's try to release Axis2 1.2 as soon as we can.

Thanks
Deepal