axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Christophe Hamerling - EBM WebSourcing <christophe.hamerl...@ebmwebsourcing.com>
Subject Axis2 1.1.1 : Registering and unregistering services in AxisConfiguration
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:56:18 GMT
Hi all,

I am using Axis2 1.1 embedded in a Jetty Server. I need to manage
services from my application register/unregister them...
I create services and I add them with addService(AxisService service)
method of the AxisConfiguration class.
When I want to unregister service, I call removeService(String name)
from the same class.
The problem is:
After service unregistration, it is still returned when I call
getService(String name) (from the same AxisConfiguration instance again).

What I understand is that addService() create a AxisServiceGroup and
removeService() does not remove this group.
Is it really the required behaviour? Why do I have to call
removeServiceGroup(); Why not having symmetric API
(regsiterService/unregisterService)?

Regards