axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Johan Lundberg <joe...@NotSoHotMail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 issue behind NAT
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:05:59 GMT
Dear Alan,

you said the IP address of the GENERATED wsdl file will be first
retrieved from the HTTP headers or if unsuccessful taken from some other
place. Our problem however is that we don't use a genereated wsdl file.
We have set the parameter useOriginal. Despite this, axis2 changes the
soap:address to the internal IP address and seems to output a
semi-generated file.Also some xml comments containing alternative
ip-addresses that we have entered seem to be stripped out. This seems to
indicate that the useOriginal wsdl is not working correctly.

VBR
johan