axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Edison Aspert <aspertedi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Deploying axis2.war in Weblogic 8.1 (module.xml not found)
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 02:05:21 GMT
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the response.

Made the following change in config.xml.

<Application Name="axis2"
        Path="C:\Dev\Edx_PM
Projects\workspace\axis2-1.1.1\dist\axis2WS.ear"
        StagedTargets="myserver" StagingMode="stage"
TwoPhase="true">
        <WebServiceComponent Name="axis2"
Targets="myserver" URI="axis2.war"/>
    </Application>

Restarted the server. Still getting the same error.

Please advice.

Thanks

Aspert