axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Tonkikh Maxim" <Maxim.Tonk...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] hmac-sha1 Signature problem
Date Wed, 07 Feb 2007 16:05:31 GMT
Now I got

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	at javax.crypto.Mac.getInstance(DashoA6275)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.implementations.IntegrityHmac.<init>(
IntegrityHmac.java:77)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.implementations.IntegrityHmac$Integri
tyHmacSHA1.<init>(IntegrityHmac.java:407)
Method)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorA
ccessorImpl.java:39)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCons
tructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
	at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
	at
org.apache.xml.security.algorithms.SignatureAlgorithm.<init>(SignatureAl
gorithm.java:73)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecSignature.prepare(WSSecSignature.jav
a:331)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.message.WSSecSignature.build(WSSecSignature.java:
703)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.action.SignatureAction.execute(SignatureAction.ja
va:54)
	at
org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandler.doSenderAction(WSHandler.java:1
92)
	at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processBasic(WSDoAllSender.java
:254)
	at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllSender.processMessage(WSDoAllSender.ja
va:86)
	at
org.apache.rampart.handler.WSDoAllHandler.invoke(WSDoAllHandler.java:74)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:382)
	at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:522)
	at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:655)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:237)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:202)
	at
com.comverse.msp30client.MailServiceStub.Sync(MailServiceStub.java:248)
	at
com.comverse.msp30client.MailServiceTest.testSync(MailServiceTest.java:1
87)
	at
com.comverse.msp30client.MailServiceTest.main(MailServiceTest.java:369)
Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: Cannot set up certs for trusted
CAs
	at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.<clinit>(DashoA6275)
	... 25 more
Caused by: java.security.PrivilegedActionException:
java.security.InvalidKeyException: Public key presented not for
certificate signature
	... 26 more
Caused by: java.security.InvalidKeyException: Public key presented not
for certificate signature
	at
org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.X509CertificateObject.verify(Unknown
Source)
	at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.c(DashoA6275)
	at javax.crypto.SunJCE_b.b(DashoA6275)
	at javax.crypto.SunJCE_s.run(DashoA6275)
	... 27 more
Exception in thread "main"

Thanx