axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Levy, Jeremy" <Jeremy.L...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Client call hangs w/ Axis2 1.4 in JDK 1.4.2_04...
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:08:01 GMT
Does Axis2 1.4 support Java version 1.4.2_04?

I am making an outgoing webserivce call from within Tomcat 4.1.27, the
code I am using works fine when running stand alone, however when made
from within tomcat hangs at the following line:

 public com.ws.uib.AlertsExternalServicesPortType
getAlertsExternalServicesPort(java.net.URL portAddress) throws
javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException {
        try {
	//HANGS AT THIS CALL...
            com.ws.uib.AlertsExternalServicesBindingStub _stub = new
com.ws.uib.AlertsExternalServicesBindingStub(portAddress, this);

_stub.setPortName(getAlertsExternalServicesPortWSDDServiceName());
            return _stub;
        }
        catch (org.apache.axis.AxisFault e) {
            return null;
        }
    }

My first guess was a JVM problem or a lib problem but I think I have
been able to eliminate those, there are no exceptions errors generated.

Any ideas?

Important Notice to Recipients:
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or
sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other
transactions. Any such request, orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted
and will not be processed by Morgan Stanley.