axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "P Floyd" <pfl...@excite.com>
Subject RE: [AXIS2]WSDL2JAVA & ExtensionMapper Questions
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:11:04 GMT
 One more issue, Pls refer to the error elements defined in mail below,  wsdl2java generated

ErrorList_type0.java which has
protected com.critrade.webservices.baseservices.ErrorInfo[] localError ;
but does not have MY_QNAME.
and
ErrorList.java which also has,
protected com.critrade.webservices.baseservices.ErrorInfo[] localError ;
public static final javax.xml.namespace.QName MY_QNAME = new javax.xml.namespace.QName(
"http://baseservices.webservices.company.com",
"ErrorList",
"ns1");
Thanks,
Srini
--- On Thu 02/22, P Floyd &lt; pfloyd@excite.com &gt; wrote:From: P Floyd [mailto:
pfloyd@excite.com]To: axis-user@ws.apache.orgDate: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:54:32 -0500 (EST)Subject:
[AXIS2]WSDL2JAVA &amp; ExtensionMapper Questions

We have been using axis 1.x and are in the process of moving to axis2. Some of our clients
access these services via .NET. The following are some of the issues I have encountered and
need some help to move along.Our wsdl directories are structured as follows,wsdl/base.xsdwsdl/account/AccountService.wsdlwsdl/account/AccountService.xsdwsdl/security/SecurityService.wsdlwsdl/security/SecurityService.xsdBoth
SecurityService.xsd &amp; AccountService.xsd import base.xsd. The wsdl files include their
respective schema files. This was fine with axis1.x. When I use the wsdl2java tool with axis2,
it generates mutiple class files for the same type i.e.,SecurityLookupResult.javaSecurityLookupResult2.javaNext,I
have the following defined in the schema file base.xsd,