axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lindsey Hess <lindseyhes...@yahoo.com>
Subject Axis bug? Array deserialization
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 00:53:17 GMT
I am using Axis 1.4 and trying to call a web service that returns a complex type.  The complex
type contains another complex type, one parameter of which---called metadata---is an array
of custom complex type "ReturnMetadataType".

  When I call the service, I get an "invalid element in" exception.  It simply doesn't recognize
the metadata parameter, even though I've set all of the type mappings for my complex types.

  I've come across the following bug with Axis 1.1:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-992
 This appears to be my problem exactly.  It has supposedly been fixed, but I do not believe
that's the case.

  Has anyone come across an issue with deserializing arrays?

  Thanks,

  Lindsey

Never miss an email again!