axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sanjesh Pathak" <sanj...@soapknox.com>
Subject RE: Market Share of the Axis in web service industry
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 11:58:19 GMT

Anne, Thanks for the insight.

Sanjesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Thomas Manes [mailto:atmanes@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 8:56 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Market Share of the Axis in web service industry

That depends on what you're willing to include in the "web services
market" -- which now is better known as the "SOA market". A lot of
folks now lump application platforms, middleware, BPM, dev tools,
composite app tools, portals, Web 2.0 and governance into the "SOA
market". In that case, it's already bigger than $8.2 B.