axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Venky Vasant <venkat...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Building SOAP enevlopes aroun a regular XML
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 13:08:45 GMT
I used suggested way of adding the document to the body

I get the following exception

WSWS3277E: Error: No such  operation &amp;apos;ACORD&amp;apos;

First line in my message after adding the document to SOAP envelope looks as below
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><SOAP-ENV:Header/><SOAP-ENV:Body><ACORD>

ACORD is the root element within SOAP envelope

How do i mention the operation in this case

i tried

        MimeHeaders hd = message.getMimeHeaders();
        hd.addHeader("process", "http://soapinterop.org/");

It did not work

Regards
Venkat

----- Original Message ----
From: Alistair Young <alistair@smo.uhi.ac.uk>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2007 6:45:30 PM
Subject: Re: Building SOAP enevlopes aroun a regular XML

not sure if this is what you want? This invokes a web service without the wsdl:

MessageFactory factory = MessageFactory.newInstance();
SOAPMessage soapMessage = factory.createMessage();
SOAPBody body = soapMessage.getSOAPBody();
body.addDocument(YourXMLDocument);
SOAPConnectionFactory conFactory = SOAPConnectionFactory.newInstance();
SOAPConnection soapConnection = conFactory.createConnection();
SOAPMessage soapReply = soapConnection.call(soapMessage, WebServiceURL;

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80h