axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Marc Lustig" <Marc.Lus...@loyaltypartner.com>
Subject AW: AW: ConcurrentModificationException in Axis2 code ! - SEVEREbug?
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:52:45 GMT
Hi,

the problem is in axis2.log there is no stacktrace, only this:

2007-02-20 15:46:12,281 DEBUG AxisServlet  - org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: null; nested exception
is:

I don't understand why Axis2 doesn't log a normal stacktrace :(
If my code causes the exception, then Axis2 should catch it and log it properly.

regards
Marc