axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject java.net.BindException problem
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:47:31 GMT
Hi all,

I'm running 2 tomcat instances on the same host, respectively port 8081
and 18081 . The axis2.xml files are configured to run http servers on
port 16060 and 26060.
Finally, there's a client which runs the http server to receive
asynchronous responses on port 6060.

When the client sends a request I see the error below on the client
side. I think the reason is that the server creates ServiceClient
objects using a default ConfigurationContext, so I guess it tries to use
port 6060 as well. Is there any tunable parameter (without changing the
client or using another axis2.xml) to tell the system to run the http
server on a different port?

Thanks,
Michele

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListenerFailureHandler.notifyAbnormalTermination(DefaultConnectionListenerFailureHandler.java:99)
ERROR [HttpListener-6060-1] - Terminating connection listener org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener@16089a5
after 10retries in 0 seconds.
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)
        at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.DefaultConnectionListener.run(DefaultConnectionListener.java:79)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)