axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vedha Vijayan <vvija...@comergent.com>
Subject Service not found problem
Date Thu, 01 Feb 2007 22:14:18 GMT
Hi,

  I'm having trouble fixing the "Service not found operation terminated"
problem.

 The end point in my wsdl in
"http://localhost:8080/Comergent/ws/matrix/services/UserService". I've
turned on logging and i see in the logs on the server side, that the
'RequestURIBasedDispatcher handler is trying to parse the request URI
which is
"http://localhost:8080/Comergent/ws/matrix/services/UserService", same
as the defined in the wsdl. However, the RequestURIBasedDispatcher does
not find the service and neither can any of the other dispatchers find
the service. The soap action does have the operation parameter
(action="urn:getUser") set. I've configured axis2 as an embedded webapp.
Is this causing the problem when the dispatchers are trying to locate
the service? Can anyone let me know where i've gone wrong.

Thanks in advance,
vedha