axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Pratima Shet <pratimas...@tataelxsi.co.in>
Subject calling multiple operation over same request object
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 05:05:00 GMT
  can anybody give me some suggestion on how to call multiple operations
over a same request object ( guess should be done with  single invoke()
method call ) .

      All I want to do is , call function1()   as well as
someOtherFunction()  of a AXIS service  with only one request to server from
client    ( with a single call to call.invoke() guess  that gives me a
single request object with request to invoke both the functions )  where
finction1() and  someOtherFunction()   are  deployed operations within the
Axis service

      Looks like on axis page :
      And now... Some Services
        a.. service (wsdl)