axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Srinath Perera" <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 classpath architecture
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:25:34 GMT
AFAIK there is no classloader documentation. Your best chance is this list.

You can add jars to lib directory of the mar, it should behave same as
service libs

I belive it should pick up service/lib jars first and then pick up the
jars on WEB-INF/lib. If that is not the case we should be able to
making the core class loader parent of service class loader within
deployment. This could be big change, so if you do not get a good
answer soon, file a bug at Jira.

However if the class you change (u r utility jar) is Axis2 core class,
things might be complex.

Thanks
Srinath