axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "robert lazarski" <robertlazar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue loading .xsb resource from XBean-packaged.jar in service [Was:Re: [axis2] WSDL2JAVA with XMLBean binding does not create instance of the derived type]
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:24:10 GMT
One of the oldest axis2 tutorials uses xmlbeans with ant and goes thru
a simple example on the service and client side. I tested this before
the 1.1 release and some other volunteers also tested it and improved
the docs a bit. I would say spend 20 minutes going thru that simple
example and see if that is broken - can't myself as I'm pressed for
time at the moment:

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_1/CodegenToolReference.html#invoking

I didn't need the TCCL param in services.xml last time I tried, but at
this point you may or may not so try it both ways. I know there are
xmlbeans users so I'd be suprised if that simple example is broken -
but do let us know should you try and run it.

HTH,
Robert

On 1/31/07, Bo Xie <mrboxie@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > > > > >

> StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic(MessageContext,
> > > MessageContext) line: 73
> > > > > >

> StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver).receive(MessageContext)
> > > line: 39

> following
> > > issue.

> > > GetAddressesDocumentImpl.getAddressArray, I would
> expect
> > > the array element should be of type USAddressImpl if instance is a US
> > > address. This is not the case. For example, all elements in targetList
> > > filled by find_all_element_users() are instances of AddressImpl not
> > > USAddressImpl when the XML element is as follows:

> > > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance "
> > > xmlns:xsd=" http://quickstart.samples/xsd "
> > >
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ ">

> properly in
> > > service code. Any idea why it is done this way? Is it a bug?

> > > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address[]
> > > getAddressesArray()
> > > java.util.ArrayList();
> > > > > > >
> > > get_store().find_all_element_users(ADDRESSES$2,
> > > targetList);
> > > > > > >
> > > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address []
> result =
> > > new samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address
> > > [targetList.size()];

> > > standalone(from main()), or from the service.

> your
> > > test). While from service, the xsi:type attribute are missing. Please
> see
> > > attached file test program. They are calling the same
> > > method(populateAddress().

> side
> > > that may influence the generation of the xsi:type?

> populateAddress
> > > method.

> > > http://quickstart.samples/xsd">
> > > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
> > > xsi:type="xsd:EU-Address" xmlns:xsi="
> > > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance ">

> > > http://quickstart.samples/xsd ">

> > > populateAddress(GetAddressesResponseDocument resDoc) {
> > > > > > > >
> > > GetAddressesResponseDocument.GetAddressesResponse res =
> > > > > > > >
> resDoc.addNewGetAddressesResponse();
> > > > > > > >
> > > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address[]
> addArray
> > > = new samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address
> [2];
> > > > > > > >
> > > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress addr
> =
> > >
> samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress.Factory.newInstance();
> > > > > > > >

> > > //samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress
> addr =
> > >
> samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress.Factory.newInstance();
> > > > > > > >

> > > //samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.EUAddress
> addr1 =
> > > (EUAddress) res.addNewAddresses().changeType(EUAddress.type);
> > > > > > > >
> > > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.EUAddress addr1
> =
> > >
> samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.EUAddress.Factory.newInstance();

\n" +
> > > xmlStr);
\n" +
> > > xmlStr1);