axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chatra Nakkawita" <cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: documentation moving around?
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 07:59:06 GMT
Hi Chad,

The site has been updated with Axis2  1.1.1 release. The user's guide in
Axis2 v1.1 is now serving as the Advance User's Guide in version 1.1.1. This
is listed under "Apache Axis2 Developers" section in the documents index. A
new user guide has been added to Axis2 1.1.1 version which is more user
friendly and simpler. This is mainly for the benefit of new users.

It seems Axis2 1.1 documentation on the site has been replaced with 1.1.1.
We are currently updating site to restore the 1.1 documentation.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks,
Chatra