axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JiBX, ADB, XMLBeans comparison code
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:20:32 GMT
Hi Dennis,
A very good comparison and documentation. It's very nicely written and
includes all the information , from WSDL to code samples. Really good
work :)
BTW I am surprised to hear that ADB unwrapping did not work on the
WSDL. (I did not try it yet but just glancing at the WSDL it seems to
be compatible with ADB for unwrapping). Anyway I'll try out unwrapping
on the given WSDL and perhaps send it over by the weekend .
Ajith

On 1/23/07, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:
> I've updated my previously posted JiBX example with ADB and XMLBeans
> versions, all linked from the JiBX example page at
> http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx/example (third
> paragraph from the bottom has the links to the client code comparisons).
> I'll see about getting these examples added in to the Axis2 distribution
> for the 1.2 release, and will also cover them in more depth in an
> upcoming developerWorks article - so if you have any issues or
> suggestions, please let me know.
>
>   - Dennis
>
> --
> Dennis M. Sosnoski
> SOA and Web Services in Java
> Training and Consulting
> http://www.sosnoski.com - http://www.sosnoski.co.nz
> Seattle, WA +1-425-939-0576 - Wellington, NZ +64-4-298-6117

Ajith Ranabahu