axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Problem in changes the value of WSA_NAMESPACE
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:28:51 GMT
Hello Amit,

There is no other way that I can think of, using Axis2, as the support for
that spec simply isn't implemented.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?