axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Session Management and WS-Addressing
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:12:48 GMT
Hello,

Please open a jira and post the service that you are trying to use there.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

"Tim, Jane and Chelsea Johnson" <tjcjohn@cox.net> wrote on 17/01/2007
22:41:01:

<wsa:To>http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/AiMessageServices</wsa:To>
> >     <wsa:ReplyTo>
> >       <wsa:Address>http://www.w3.
> > org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous</wsa:Address>
> >     </wsa:ReplyTo>

<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:F18B205BFF468A597911689950656872</wsa:MessageID>