axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harish Hirasave" <harish.hiras...@parago.com>
Subject Question axis 2 Java2WSDL tool
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:05:08 GMT
Hi,

I have a pojo from which I am trying a generate a wsdl. The pojo has the
method

public String getEligibleIVRPromotions(String phone)

        throws RemoteException

    {

        String errorMsg =
"IVRServiceSoapBindingImpl.getEligibleIVRPromotions(String):";

        String xml = null;

        return xml;

    }

This method returns a String object.

When I convert it to wsdl using the java2WSDL tool the wsdl method gets
generated with a getEligibleIVRPromotionsRequest Object as input and
getEligibleIVRPromotionsResponse Object as the return object.

How do I prevent this and  make the method return a String object and
not a wrapper object getEligibleIVRPromotionsResponse? Attached is the
wsdl. Please help.

Thanks

Harish