axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Grivnin" <agriv...@mercury.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Jibx with Attachments
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 02:57:24 GMT
Not yet.

I'll give it a try.

Thanks,
Alex

________________________________

From: Dennis Sosnoski [mailto:dms@sosnoski.com]
Sent: Sun 1/7/2007 12:04 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Jibx with Attachments

The problem as I see it is that the JiBX code generation doesn't
currently support the special AXIOM elements that handle attachments.
However, I haven't looked into the details of how the general Axis2 code
generation handles attachments, so it's possible that this can actually
operate in the situation you described without any cooperation from
JiBX. Have you tried this out to see what happens?

  - Dennis

Alexander Grivnin wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>
>  Thanks for clarifications.
>  Basically we want to enable attachments for the operations whose parameters are of primitive
types and do not contain any mapped classes. In this case it sounds like JiBX serialization
mechanism is not invoked and the attachments in this case supposed to work, no?