axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dorner, Thomas" <Thomas.Dor...@t-systems.com>
Subject Content length must be specified
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 15:56:57 GMT
Hello,

I think I have some problem by using axis 1.4 Final with CommonsHTTPSender!

The request is missing the "content-length" in the HTTP-Header (This problem
is knwon from Axis 1.2 ...).
Instead there is a "Transfer-Encoding: chunked"!

Is not a problem as long I am using an Axis Web-Service - but if I call a
Service which is implemented with the old IBM SOAP or a Lotus Notes Service,
I got the following error.

         <SOAP-ENV:Fault>
            <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Protocol</faultcode>
            <faultstring>Content length must be specified.</faultstring>
            <faultactor>rpcrouter</faultactor>
         </SOAP-ENV:Fault>

Is there any known solution for this problem - is it a bug or do there
exists some propertie(s) I can set to handle this problem

Some helpfull hints will be great - Thanks in advance.

Thomas

The hole HTTP-Request I am sending:

POST /DIAwebWebServices/rpcrouter HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:9090
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

1c0
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <soapenv:Envelope
      <soapenv:Body>
         <ns1:createAccess
xmlns:ns1="xxx">
            <clientid xsi:type="xsd:string">xxx</clientid>
         </ns1:createAccess>
      </soapenv:Body>
   </soapenv:Envelope>0