axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hemanth, Yamini \(MSAS Sys Dev IBD\)" <Yamini.Hema...@morganstanley.com>
Subject [Axis2] Query regarding using XPATH in AXIS2..
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 12:31:11 GMT
Hello Everyone,

I am developing applications in AXIS2 using AXIOM as the databinding. I
have a query regarding XPATH in AXIS2. Is it possible to use XPATH to
navigate through the elements and attributes in XML messages in AXIS2.If
not  , then do I assume that the only alternative to navigate to the
specific element is by step by step iteration which is quite tedious for
the developer.

Any inputs on the same would be very helpful.

Regards,

Yamini