axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hemanth, Yamini \(MSAS Sys Dev IBD\)" <Yamini.Hema...@morganstanley.com>
Subject [Axis2] Query regarding integrating SOAP and AXIS2
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:14:19 GMT
Hello,

I have a query regarding integrating SOAP and AXIS2. I have developed an
application using AXIS2 and deployed it as a web service in Tomcat.
Currently , I am using xml files to retrieve the input data.
Now,I want to send the input data as a SOAP message instead and the
application should be able to use that input data to produce a response
, again as a SOAP message.

Please let me know how this can be accomplished.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Yamini