axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amit G Soni" <Ami...@mphasis.com>
Subject RE: axis2 redirection
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 11:05:38 GMT
Hi Brian,

Basically when I am invoking webservices in this case the response code
I am getting is 302. I have looked in to the source code of Axis2 and I
found that it is not handling the if the response code 302.

Basically the response code 302 is used for redirection. So it is very
similar to response.sendRedirect of jsp. So that along with 302 code is
also send the url to resend. But I think in axis2 it is not handling
this.

Using Axis2-1.1 I found some bug in that and I am not able to generate
the client it self. So I have to use Axis2-1.0

Thanks,

Amit Soni