axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sherman Uri" <Uri.Sher...@comverse.com>
Subject RE: Attachments in SOAP
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:09:56 GMT

Thanks for your help,
Uri.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thilina Gunarathne [mailto:csethil@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 5:36 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Attachments in SOAP

Hi,

Have a look at here[1] for an introduction of the different attachment
technologies.

Use SOAP with Attachments if you want to support older soap clients(Axis
1.x, ..). MTOM is the newest standard and it is the way forward. I
recommend you to use MTOM if supporting older clients is not an
requirement Most of the new SOAP stacks support MTOM..

~Thilina

--
Thilina Gunarathne
WSO2, Inc.; http://www.wso2.com/