axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment Problem with Quick Start Sample
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 02:25:28 GMT
Im getting a similar error when accessing StockQuoteService
http://localhost:8080/axis2/rest/StockQuoteService?getPrice=IBM

SEVERE: Servlet /axis2- threw load() exception
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Dispatch phase not found on the global InFlow
phase of the axis2.xml. Please recheck

AAR is located in
WEB-INF/services/StockQuoteService.aar

MAR's location
/WEB-INF/modules/addressing-1.1.mar
/WEB-INF/modules/rampart-1.1,mar
/WEB-INF/modules/soapmonitor-1.1.mar

the following Servlet classes are  located in my webapp WEB-INF/classes

org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisRESTServlet
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisAdminServlet
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet

web.xml has these mappings
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisRESTServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/rest/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/servlet/AxisServlet</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>*.jws</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/services/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>AxisAdminServlet</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/axis2-admin/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

\WEB-INF\conf\axis2.xml has these phases defined
    <phaseOrder type="InFlow">
        <!--  System pre defined phases       -->
        <phase name="Transport">
            <handler name="RequestURIBasedDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.RequestURIBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="SOAPActionBasedDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPActionBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Transport"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>
        <phase name="Security"/>
        <phase name="PreDispatch"/>
        <phase name="Dispatch" class="org.apache.axis2.engine.DispatchPhase">
            <handler name="AddressingBasedDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.AddressingBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>

            <handler name="SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.SOAPMessageBodyBasedDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
            <handler name="InstanceDispatcher"
                     class="org.apache.axis2.engine.InstanceDispatcher">
                <order phase="Dispatch"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>
        <!--  System pre defined phases       -->
        <!--   After Postdispatch phase module author or or service author can add any
phase he want      -->
        <phase name="OperationInPhase"/>
 <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
    </phaseOrder>
    <phaseOrder type="OutFlow">
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
 <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
        <phase name="OperationOutPhase"/>
        <!--system predefined phase-->
        <!--these phase will run irrespective of the service-->
        <phase name="PolicyDetermination"/>
        <phase name="MessageOut"/>
        <phase name="Security"/>
    </phaseOrder>
    <phaseOrder type="InFaultFlow">
[...]

                <order phase="PostDispatch"/>
            </handler>
        </phase>
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
        <phase name="OperationInFaultPhase"/>
 <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
    </phaseOrder>
    <phaseOrder type="OutFaultFlow">
        <!--      user can add his own phases to this area  -->
 <phase name="soapmonitorPhase"/>
        <phase name="OperationOutFaultPhase"/>
        <phase name="PolicyDetermination"/>
        <phase name="MessageOut"/>
    </phaseOrder>

Advice ?
Martin --
prohibited.
Le present message electronique (y compris les pieces qui y sont annexees, le cas echeant)
s'adresse au destinataire indique et peut contenir des renseignements de caractere prive ou
confidentiel. Si vous n'etes pas le destinataire de ce document, nous vous signalons qu'il