axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Giuseppe Sarno" <gsa...@nortel.com>
Subject RE: unexpected xmlns:tns in soap response xml.
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:44:48 GMT
Hi,
can anyone tell me at least if this could be a bug ? or intended
behaviour ?

Thanks.

________________________________

From: Sarno, Giuseppe (MOP:GM15)
Sent: 13 January 2007 23:58
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: unexpected xmlns:tns in soap response xml.

Hi,
I'm using AXIOM and I have a basic client/server similar to the one in
the sample dir (quickstartaxiom)

the main difference is that I exchange request and response XML reading
then from a String (which I than convert in OMElement and vice versa).

I noticed that in the response (at the client side) along with the
expected namespaces declaration, I get a
xmlns:tns="http//<package>.<directory>" in the root element which I
didn't put in my response XML at the Server side..

Does anyone know why ?
How can I get rid of it (as I don't want my request/response to be
changed by AXIS)?

regards.
Giuseppe.