axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Xie" <mrbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue loading .xsb resource from XBean-packaged.jar in service [Was:Re: [axis2] WSDL2JAVA with XMLBean binding does not create instance of the derived type]
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:39:47 GMT
Thanks, Robert.

After setting the ServiceTCCL parameter to "service", I ran into the
following error in the following call during AxisServlet.doPost()

AbstractMessageReceiver.getTheImplementationObject.
The DependencyManager.initServiceClass call in it throw this exception:

Jan 31, 2007 2:05:22 PM org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet doPost
SEVERE: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

I noticed the following:
1. The serviceimpl class was loaded ok but initialization failed. The class
loader is DeploymentClassLoader. Is this correct?
2. From eclipse debugging, I was not able to step into
DependencyManager.initServiceClass() call. The thread stays in "stepping"
status w/o call stack, not the "suspended" status. Any idea what this
"stepping" state indicate?

Any suggestion on what I else I can try?

Thanks,
-Bo

On 1/31/07, robert lazarski <robertlazarski@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > 1876
> > line: 504
> > > > >
> > StockQuoteServiceSkeleton.populateAddress(GetAddressesResponseDocument)
> > line: 281
> > > > >
> > StockQuoteServiceSkeleton.getAddresses(GetAddressesDocument)
> > line: 226
> > > > >
> > StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut.invokeBusinessLogic
> (MessageContext,
> > MessageContext) line: 73
> > > > >

> StockQuoteServiceMessageReceiverInOut(AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver).receive(MessageContext)
> > line: 39

> following
> > issue.

> > GetAddressesDocumentImpl.getAddressArray, I would expect
> > the array element should be of type USAddressImpl if instance is a US
> > address. This is not the case. For example, all elements in targetList
> > filled by find_all_element_users() are instances of AddressImpl not
> > USAddressImpl when the XML element is as follows:

> > xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance "
> > xmlns:xsd=" http://quickstart.samples/xsd"
> > xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ ">

> properly in
> > service code. Any idea why it is done this way? Is it a bug?

> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address[]
> > getAddressesArray()
> > java.util.ArrayList();
> > > > > >
> > get_store().find_all_element_users(ADDRESSES$2,
> > targetList);
> > > > > >
> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address[] result =
> > new samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address
> > [targetList.size()];

> > standalone(from main()), or from the service.

> your
> > test). While from service, the xsi:type attribute are missing. Please
> see
> > attached file test program. They are calling the same
> > method(populateAddress().

> side
> > that may influence the generation of the xsi:type?

> populateAddress
> > method.

> > http://quickstart.samples/xsd">
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
> > xsi:type="xsd:EU-Address" xmlns:xsi="
> > http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

> > http://quickstart.samples/xsd ">

> > populateAddress(GetAddressesResponseDocument resDoc) {
> > > > > > >
> > GetAddressesResponseDocument.GetAddressesResponse res =
> > > > > > >
> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address[] addArray
> > = new samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.Address [2];
> > > > > > >
> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress addr =
> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress.Factory.newInstance();
> > > > > > >

> > //samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress addr =
> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.USAddress.Factory.newInstance();
> > > > > > >

> > //samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.EUAddress addr1 =
> > (EUAddress) res.addNewAddresses().changeType(EUAddress.type);
> > > > > > >
> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.EUAddress addr1 =
> > samples.quickstart.service.xmlbeans.xsd.EUAddress.Factory.newInstance();

\n" +
> > xmlStr);
> > xmlStr1);

> email