axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Xie" <mrbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] WSDL2JAVA with XMLBean binding does not create instance of the derived type
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 02:02:07 GMT
Hi Ramesh,

    Did you by any chance use Axis2 1.1.1 instead of 1.1 for your testing?
If you indeed used 1.1 only, can you give some details on how did you test
the instanceof? BTW, I opened
AXIS2-1938<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1938>for this
issue before saw your last reply.

Thanks,
-Bo

On 1/5/07, Bo Xie <mrboxie@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ramesh,
>
>     It is comforting to know it actually works. Thanks for trying it out.
>
>     I was using axis2. 1.1 and I just reinstall the axis2 1.1 and tried it
> again, still get the same problem. I have two question.
>     1. When you mentioned XML Bean 2.2.0, it is the one xbean-2.2.0.jarcomes with the
axis2 package, not an outside jar, right?