axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Xie" <mrbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Advice on how to tell which version of WSDL the client is using.
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 22:11:32 GMT
Thanks Anne. It is clear now what I should when the version is backward
compatible.

When the version is not backward compatible, according you suggestion. We
should use new name space. Can you help on the following
1. Should the client use the same URL to access the new service?
2. If the client can use the same URL, what kind of experience he should
get? An fault from the server? Is this something Axis2 provide, or it is the
service implementation to check and handle?

Thanks,
-Bo