axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bo Xie" <mrbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] WSDL2JAVA with XMLBean binding does not create instance of the derived type
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 07:08:35 GMT
Hi Ramesh,

    It is comforting to know it actually works. Thanks for trying it out.

    I was using axis2. 1.1 and I just reinstall the axis2 1.1 and tried it
again, still get the same problem. I have two question.
    1. When you mentioned XML Bean 2.2.0, it is the one
xbean-2.2.0.jarcomes with the axis2 package, not an outside jar,
right?
    2. Do you mind share the test wsdl and the source file that you did the
instanceof test. I would like to see if I am not doing the right thing using
the generated object. Did you see the xsi:type in the soap message for both
directions?

Thanks,
-Bo