axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Do you know a tool to easily visualize a wsdl file ?
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 08:58:08 GMT
Samy

WSO2's Open Source app server has a nice stylesheet for viewing WSDL.
It certainly helps navigate it, and all you need to do is add a single
line to the WSDL for it to view nicely in a browser.

You need the files and XSL stylesheets in this directory:
https://wso2.org/repos/wso2/wsas/java/trunk/modules/www/styles/

Put them in a /styles/ directory, or edit the internal links so they work.

You can add this to the WSDL file at the top to make the browser pick
up the right stylesheet:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/styles/annotated-wsdl.xsl"?>

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle