axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 1.1.1 with XMLBeans as the Data binding framework.
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 09:38:05 GMT
Sriram

Please can you raise a JIRA?

Paul

On 1/17/07, Sriram Vaidyanathan <Sriram.Vaidyanathan@copart.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>      I switched from Axis2 1.1.1 to Axis21.1 and tried to build with the xsd:include
and it worked without any issues. So this seems to be a problem with Axis2 1.1.1. So should
a JIRA be filed this in Axis2 1.1.1?

> Also, if I go ahead and upgrade to Axis2 1.1 instead of Axis2 1.1.1 for my project, are
there any issues with 1.1 that I need to be aware of before making the upgrade.

> Appreciate your help so far. Thanks.
>
> Thanks,
> Sriram Vaidyanathan
> Software Engineer - Java
> Copart Auto Auctions, Inc.
> 4665 Business Center Drive
> Fairfield, CA 94534
> www.copart.com <http://www.copart.com/>
> (707) 639-5248

See [2] below.  So, I am wondering if I have the file present, is it hiding some other problem.
?

> > [1]
> > Running AXIS Tool WSDL2Java with Axis2 Home as  C:\axis2-1.1.1
> >    [delete] Deleting directory C:\cvs\aps\cieca\wsdl\xmlbeans_gen_src
> >      [java] Retrieving schema at 'SampleService.xsd', relative to 'file:/C:/cvs/aps/sample/wsdl/src/main/config/'.
> >      [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
Error parsing WSDL
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:114)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
> >      [java] Caused by: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:types/xsd:schema[2]):
faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at 'SampleService.xsd',
relative to 'file:/C:/cvs/aps/sample/wsdl/src/main/config/'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
This file was not found: file:/C:/cvs/aps/sample/wsdl/src/main/config/SampleService.xsd
> >      [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseSchema(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseTypes(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.parseDefinitions(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(CodeGenerationEngine.java:276)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.java:97)
> >

> > [2]
> >
> > [INFO] Executing tasks
> >      [echo] Running AXIS Tool WSDL2Java with Axis2 Home as  C:\axis2-1.1.1
> >    [delete] Deleting directory C:\cvs\aps\sample\wsdl\xmlbeans_gen_src
> >      [java] Retrieving schema at 'SampleService.xsd', relative to 'file:/C:/cvs/aps/sample/wsdl/src/main/config/'.
> >      [java] Jan 16, 2007 9:31:48 PM org.apache.axis2.xmlbeans.CodeGenerationUtility$Axis2EntityResolver
resolveEntity
> >      [java] INFO: Resolving schema with publicId [null] and systemId [\SampleService.xsd]
> >      [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:224)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)
> >      [java] Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBeansExtension.java:92)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.generate(CodeGenerationEngine.java:177)
> >      [java]     ... 2 more
> >      [java] Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >      [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.XMLBeansExtension.engage(XMLBeansExtension.java:82)
> >      [java]     ... 3 more
> >      [java] Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException:
error: Problem parsing referenced XML resource - java.io.FileNotFoundException: \SampleService.xsd
(The system cannot find the file specified)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.xmlbeans.CodeGenerationUtility.processSchemas(CodeGenerationUtility.java:242)
> >      [java]     ... 8 more
> >      [java] Caused by: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Problem parsing
referenced XML resource - java.io.FileNotFoundException: \SampleService.xsd (The system cannot
find the file specified)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.schema.SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.compile(SchemaTypeSystemCompiler.java:225)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> >      [java]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> >      [java]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlBeans.compileXmlBeans(XmlBeans.java:667)
> >      [java]     at org.apache.axis2.xmlbeans.CodeGenerationUtility.processSchemas(CodeGenerationUtility.java:160)
> >      [java]     ... 8 more
> >      [java] Java Result: 1
> >

> > Thanks
> > Sriram Vaidyanathan
> > Software Engineer - Java
> > Copart Auto Auctions, Inc.
> > 4665 Business Center Drive
> > Fairfield, CA 94534
> > www.copart.com <http://www.copart.com/>
> > (707) 639-5248

This

> > > --
> > > Paul Fremantle
> > > VP/Technology, WSO2 and OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> > >
> > > http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
> > > paul@wso2.com
> > >
> > > "Oxygenating the Web Service Platform", www.wso2.com

> > --
> > Paul Fremantle
> > VP/Technology, WSO2 and OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair
> >
> > http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
> > paul@wso2.com

> --
> Paul Fremantle