axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Simple stand-alone client to invoke web services
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 03:23:41 GMT
Footh

Can you please give more details when you say the default constructor
doesn't work?

ServiceClient sc = new ServiceClient();

should work fine without an external repository or axis2.xml. Also if
you need modules like addressing in a simple client like this you can
just put the .mar file in the classpath.

Paul

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com