axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Xinjun Chen" <xjchen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Namespace issue during conversion from DOM Element to OMElement
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:55:44 GMT
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply.
Before I chose Castor, I have already looked into JIBX. JIBX also enable
binding for Java collections. But what I understand JIBX databinding is
that, JIBX needs to modify the bytecode. The original class file will be
replaced by the new class file which added some marshalling/unmarshalling
related codes. I have sent an email to Dennis on whether JIBX can separating
the marshalling code from the original class, but did not get response. I
did not find example of using JIBX and keeping the original class unchanged.
Please enlighten me this if you know how to do this. Any comments or
pointers will be helpful.

I also want to use StAX-based binding framework directly if possible.