axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alick Buckley <Alick.Buck...@lansa.com.au>
Subject RE: How to avoid multiRefs?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 04:02:31 GMT

In Axis 1.4, I use the sendMultiRefs parameter to disable MultiRefs in a
Axis server responses

I am not sure if it works in an Axis client scenario

 <globalConfiguration>
   <parameter name="disablePrettyXML" value="true"/>
   <parameter name="dotNetSoapEncFix" value="true"/>
   <parameter name="enableNamespacePrefixOptimization" value="false"/>
   <parameter name="sendMultiRefs" value="false"/>

 </globalConfiguration>

======

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Wilcox [mailto:andrew.wilcox@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 January 2007 1:43 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: How to avoid multiRefs?

I'm using a web service that does not support multiRefs.  Axis is
generating a request that looks like this:

<test_only href="#id0"/>
<multiRef id="id1" soapenc:root="0"
xsi:type="xsd:int" xmlns:soapenc="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">0</multiRef>

What I need is for Axis to generate the value without using a
multiRef, something like this:

<test_only xsi:type="xsd:int">0</test_only>

Is there a setting I can set that will get Axis to do this?

Thank you!

Andrew