axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "emerson cargnin" <echofloripa.y...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis failing (with time out) but SOAPUI works
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:55:05 GMT
I found out that the problem is the load balances in one of the
servers, which doesn't accept HTTP 1.1. So, inside the stub i added:

_operationClient.getOptions().setProperty(org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContextConstants.HTTP_PROTOCOL_VERSION,org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPConstants.HEADER_PROTOCOL_10);

which made its trick :)

thanks
emerson