axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : [Axis2] order of parameters in generated adb stub
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 04:53:07 GMT
The reason for this is that we use the wsdl4j to parse the wsdl file. and
the wsdl object structure keeps the message parts in a Map. Axis2 gets the
parts objects from this map when generating the XMLSchema part for the
message. Since map does not preserve the object order it picks parts in a
random order.
So the solution is to fix the AXIS2-1930 issue. Then the order can be
specified in parameter order. I will fix it soon.

Amila.