axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ruchith Fernando" <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][rampart] How to enable MTOM in rampart
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 01:46:07 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

This feature is missing in Rampart-1.1 configuration. At that point we
did not have the MTOM policy assertions and builders (For Neethi2)
developed to include this support. But now we have this[1] in Axis2
and I believe we can integrate this before the next release.

Thanks,
Ruchith

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-1963

--