axis-java-user mailing list archives

From <informaticu007-...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Axis2 Eclipse code generator plugin for jibx
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:57:31 GMT
Hi Lahiru:

I don't know if it's normal but I've just realized that when I built the plugin after uncommenting
the databinding jibx and built again the jar file, its size went from 76 kb to 98 kb. I think
I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.

Thanks:

   Jorge

Lahiru Sandakith <sandakith@gmail.com> escribió: Hi,
we have experienced random behavior, when we  codegen using jibx.
As you say, if you have uncommented the databinding jibx, copy the libs, make the changes
in the plugins.xml and build the plugin after that replace the existing plugin at eclipse
plugins directory, it should work.

If the eclipse workspace had inconsistencies because of the plugin change that you did manually
you can try deleting the codegen plugin dir located at <ECLIPSE_WORKSPACE>/.metadata/plugins/
but this is equivalent to eclipse restart.

Thanks

Lahiru Sandakith