axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rishi krish" <rishikrr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis 2 1.1.1 RC1
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:00:08 GMT
Hi
thanks for all the response. Can you pls tell me how to set the soap12 while
using the serviceclient api?
I remember seeing this piece of code somewhere and not sure this is the way
to set soap12 for servicelcient:

options.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP12Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);

serviceClient.setOptions(options);

Also u said the soap fault is broken for soap11 - but I can still use soap11
as long as I am not bothered about faults - right?

Is there any chance of a fix by the time axis 2 1.1.1 is released
finally?[probably a question for Thilana]

thanks

Rishi